Get the Skills to Become a CompTIA A+ Professional
CompTIA A+ Certificate Course in as Little as 30 Hours
Are you interested in starting an IT career, but you don’t know where to begin? Consider taking the CompTIA A+ Certification – Essentials and Practical Application. It’s a great way to find your first IT employment opportunity.
Certificate Course Highlights
With the CompTIA A+ Certification – Essentials and Practical Application course you’ll be well-prepared to write the CompTIA A+ exams (220-901 & 220-902). Passing the exams shows that you’re an entry-level PC computer service professional who can install, maintain, customize and operate personal computers.
A CompTIA A+ certification is the place to start your IT career. It gives you a fundamental understanding of the most popular hardware and software technologies used in business today. A CompTIA A+ certification gives you the skills and confidence to support complex IT infrastructures.
You’ll learn how to handle challenging technical support issues and best practices in troubleshooting, networking and security across a variety of devices. Lastly, CompTIA A+ is vendor neutral, globally recognized, and accredited.
Is a Career in IT Right for You? Find Out! Take the CCBST "IT Career Training Readiness Quiz"
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get your IT career training readiness score now >>
During the CompTIA A+ Certification – Essentials and Practical Application course you’ll learn:
- Personal Computer System Components
- Storage Devices, Power Supplies and Adapters
- Understanding Display Devices
- Understanding Laptops and Portable Devices
- Installing and Configuring Printers
- Operating System Features and Interfaces
- Installing and Configuring Operating Systems
- Troubleshooting Operating systems, Hardware, Printers and Laptops
- Understanding Networking
- Understanding Network Security Fundamentals
- Installing, Maintaining and Troubleshooting Hardware
- Installing, Configuring and Troubleshooting Laptop
- Resolving Printer Problems
- Operating System Structures and Commands
- Operating System Utilities and Troubleshooting Issues
- Managing Database Snapshots
- Installing and Troubleshooting Networks
- System Securities
With the CompTIA A+ Certification – Essentials and Practical Application course you’ll be qualified to work in a variety of positions, including:
- Support Analyst
- Dispatch Technician
- IT Support Specialist
- IT Help Desk
Thank you to all my teachers and CCBST for taking the time to teach me. I have learned a lot, and I feel that you have prepared me very well … You gave me the skills, knowledge, and confidence I need to be successful in my job. Many thanks to you all.
Get Career Training at CCBST. You’ll Feel a Great Sense of Accomplishment When You Start Your New Career…
To learn more about our many programs and to find out if CCBST is right for you, fill out the form to receive more information.
For immediate questions or to speak with a friendly CCBST Admissions Advisor, call: