Get the Skills to Become a Cisco Certified Network Associate
Cisco Certified Network Associate Certificate Course
If you enjoy building, questioning, and problem solving then consider becoming a Cisco Certified Network Associate. This certificate will give you the skills needed to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium size network.
Certificate Course Highlights
With the Cisco Certified Network Associate – CCNA Certificate you’ll acquire Cisco’s foundational level of networking certification. When you hold an Associate level Cisco Certification you can do network installation, operations and troubleshooting.
During the Cisco Certified Network Associate – CCNA Certificate you’ll learn:
- Review of Ethernet Networking and Data
- Introduction to TCP/IP
- Easy Subnetting
- Variable Length Subnet Masks (VLSMs)
- Cisco’s Internetworking Operating System (IOS)
- Managing a Cisco Internetwork
- IP Routing
- Enhanced IGRP (EIGRP) and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Layer 2 Switching and Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Virtual LANs (VLANs)
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Cisco’s Wireless Technologies
- Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6)
- Wide Area Networks
Is a Career in IT Right for You? Find Out! Take the CCBST "IT Career Training Readiness Quiz"
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get your IT career training readiness score now >>
With the Cisco Certified Network Associate – CCNA Certificate you could find work as a:
- Network Administrator
- Information Technology (IT) Manager
- Systems Administrator
- Network Analyst
Get Career Training at CCBST. You’ll Feel a Great Sense of Accomplishment When You Start Your New Career…
To learn more about our many programs and to find out if CCBST is right for you, fill out the form to receive more information.
For immediate questions or to speak with a friendly CCBST Admissions Advisor, call: