Project Management Prep Course
1 or 2 Week CAPM Certification Prep Course
This course will prepare you to take the CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) certification exam. The CAPM certification is a globally recognized project management credential offered by PMI (Project Management Institute).
This entry-level certification will help you become part of competent and specialized teams that enable organizations to achieve their business goals. Being CAPM certified will allow you to have the minimum competencies organizations are looking for when validating project management professionals.
CAPM Training Course Benefits
Here are some of the benefits of attending our CAPM exam prep course:
- Instructor-led course
- 23 PMI contact hours/PDUs offered
- Online class option availability
- Post-class tutoring and application assistance tool
- Digital PMP guide (booklet) including practice quizzes, training aids, and all PMP related forms/documentation
- Guide to additional web-based video lectures
- CAPM exercises and games
- Guidance through completion of CAPM application at the end of the course
- Printed certificate for completion of course
This course will prepare you to view your career from a more practical, hands-on approach. If you are looking for a quick way to start a new career, or advance in your current one, get CAPM certified and watch your career soar.
Is a Rewarding Career in Project Management Right For You? Get More Info…
To learn more about our programs and to find out if CCBST is right for you, fill out the form to receive more information.
For immediate questions or to speak with a friendly CCBST Admissions Advisor, call: