Get the Skills for a Rewarding Career in Business, IT, Healthcare, and More!
Professional Career Training in Ontario
World-Class Education. Industry Experienced Instructors. High Graduation and Employment Rates. Experience the CCBST Difference…
Since 2005, Canadian College of Business, Science and Technology (CCBST) has been providing students with the quality education, professional hands-on training and support it takes to launch successful careers in Business, IT, Healthcare, Law, Education and Beauty.
At CCBST, you’ll enjoy the best possible learning environment thanks to our facilities and highly experienced faculty. Each faculty member has a wealth of first-hand experience in their respective fields. We believe this is the backbone of any educational institution. Training with the brightest and most qualified instructors will give you confidence when you set out to begin your career.
Free Tuition to Start Your PSW Career!
The Ontario government is providing $86 million to help train up to 8,000 Personal Support Workers (PSWs). Eligible CCBST students can receive up to $13,235 to cover the costs of tuition, books, and other mandatory fees, as well as a stipend of up to $5735 for a clinical work placement.
To be eligible for financial support, students must start their PSW training at CCBST between May 1 and July 31, 2021. Candidates must be permanent residents or Canadian citizens to qualify. Conditions apply.
Web Technician Diploma
Are you interested in starting a rewarding, in-demand career in the IT industry? In as little as 52 weeks*, you can get the skills you need to start your career in the growing field of Web Design and Development.
CCBST’s Web Technician Diploma program will provide you with the essential skills and techniques required to design, develop and maintain internet, intranet and e-commerce applications.
English as a Second Language
Learn English as a Second Language English as a Second Language Diploma Program in as Little as 32 Weeks* Learning a new language can seem daunting, but thankfully CCBST has made the process easy and have broken down language learning into 4 areas: 1) reading and comprehension 2) listening, speaking and pronunciation 3) writing, grammar Learn more.
What Sets Us Apart
CCBST offers more than 20 diploma and certificate programs through three campuses in the Greater Toronto Area. Our programs are developed to enhance your knowledge, strengthen your analytical skills and prepare you to succeed in a professional environment.
- Lifetime Refresher Course – Upon successful graduation, you will be supported with on-going education if you need to refresh your skills for any reason.
- High Graduation Rate and Employment Rates – We share strong relationships with industry partners. Students graduating from CCBST have the highest employment rate in Ontario.
- World-Class Education – All campuses are fully equipped with state of the art equipment. We offer small classroom sizes, and an interactive method of teaching that is conducive to learning.
- Industry Experienced Instructors – We consistently strive to offer our students the best possible education and learning environment through our highly experienced faculty.
- Multicultural Student Body – Serving students from over 30 countries and growing, CCBST is a multicultural hub to reckon with. Our students come from all corners of the world providing for a healthy mix of culture and an interesting learning experience.
- Internships – Many of our Diploma programs offer internships, which are organized by CCBST. That way, once you complete your program you’ll graduate with first-hand experience in your field.
- Flexible Day, Evening & Weekend Schedules – CCBST offers day, evening and weekend classes to accommodate your busy schedule so you don’t have to forfeit your career training.
CCBST has continually helped prepare students for careers in the Business, IT, Healthcare, Law, Education and Beauty fields. Learn more about us and our history of higher education excellence.
If you are ready to take the steps that will lead you to a rewarding career, you can apply online or in-person to CCBST quickly and easily. For more information, call your nearest campus today.
Thank you to all my teachers and CCBST for taking the time to teach me. I have learned a lot, and I feel that you have prepared me very well … You gave me the skills, knowledge, and confidence I need to be successful in my job. Many thanks to you all.
Not Sure You're Ready for Career Training? Find Out! Take the Canadian College of Business, Science & Technology “Career Training Readiness Quiz”
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Training Readiness score now >>
Hear What Our Graduates Have to Say!
At CCBST, you’ll have all the help and support you’ll need. With flexible schedules, state-of-the-art facilities, industry-experienced instructors and much more, you’ll be fully prepared to start a rewarding career upon graduation.
Get Career Training at CCBST. You’ll Feel a Great Sense of Accomplishment When You Start Your New Career…
To learn more about our many programs and to find out if CCBST is right for you, fill out the form to receive more information.
For immediate questions or to speak with a friendly CCBST Admissions Advisor, call: